Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
Please click here to visit their website page for more information.
Your application during the coronavirus outbreak
Please note Family Fund has a dedicated page with information on how they are managing the impact of Coronavirus. Please click here to access information on your application and grant.
Helpful information for the application process during this time
- If you have had a grant before you may be able to complete your next application online, please click here. You can now apply for a grant nine months after you received your last one, rather than twelve.
- you will need to submit proof of benefit award letter with your application form.
- If you do not have access to a printer at the moment please click here to complete your details in the application pack request form and they will send a pack to your home address.
- If you are unable to physically post your application you could take a photos of your completed application and proof and email to email@example.com
- Jacky Stevenson, our Parent Support Advisor has kindly expressed she is happy to be included in your application form, under the 'Who can we speak to?' section on page 6 with the school's contact details below.
Russet House School
0208 350 0650
If you wish to discuss your application further with Jacky, please contact the school office.