- Useful Links and Websites
- Parent Pay
- Bad Weather
- The School Day
- Parent Information Sessions and Workshops
- Hospital Passport
- Absence from School - The Law
- Education, Health & Care Plan
- The Local Offer
- Parent feedback
- Disability Living Allowance
- Activities for children outside school
- Coffee Mornings and Drop-in sessions
Parent Coffee Mornings and Drop-in Sessions
Parents and families are invited to Coffee Mornings at Russet House School on the following dates/ times:
- Tuesday 8th October, 9.30 – 11 a.m.
- For parents and families of children who are new to Russet House School
- Wednesday 16th October, 9.30 – 11 a.m.
- For parents and families of all children who attend Russet House School
The coffee mornings are informal and provide an opportunity to chat to other parents.
Parents and families are also invited to join coffee mornings at the Enfield Advisory Services for Autism’s location in Bell Lane, EN3 5PA. These will be hosted by Jacky Stevenson (Parent Support Advisor) and Marsha Walton (Parent Support Officer) and take place on the following dates/ times:
Dates: 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month, 9 – 12 a.m.
Parents are also invited to drop-in sessions at Enfield Advisory Services for Autism in Bell Lane, EN3 5PA. They will be held on:
Dates: 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month, 9 – 12 a.m.