020 8350 0650

Easy Read

Russet House School

Contact Us

Travel Assistance to Russet House School

Transport for pupils to and from school is arranged by the Local Authority (LA) and not by the school.

The Local Authority may provide travel assistance for a child to and from school. Decisions about eligibility are made by the Local Authority in accordance with Enfield's Travel Assistance Policy; this sets out in details the criteria used when deciding if a particular pupil should be provided with travel assistance.  To refer to the LA policy please click here.

To make an application for travel assistance parents need to complete an application form and send it to the Transport Department via email to travel.assistance@enfield.gov.uk or by post to SEND Travel Brokerage, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, EN1 3XY

For an Application Form for a Child or Young Person to receive Travel Assistance (or starting at Russet House School): 

click here

For an Application Form to request a change to existing Travel Assistance:

click here

If parents need to contact the Transport department please do so on the following telephone number: 0208 379 1258